- ME FIRST
- Welcome to the State’s Wellness Programs
- How to Apply
- Wellness Center Code of Conduct
- Change Your Life – Resources Available to Maine Employees
- Gym Program for State of Maine Employees
- Healthy Directions
- Peer Program
- Retiree Program
- Roaming Fitness Specialist in Augusta
- TDES FREE PROGRAM – Telephonic Diabetes Education & Support
Things of Note
What is Coconut Pulling? Well, lets just say the description may be misleading. Read about this and how to keep ...
Learn all about the fun and popular sport of Paddleboarding! Still looking for food ideas for this July 4th? ...
These feet were made for walking...but that's not all they can do!
It's all about Dad and the great outdoors in our Father's Day hiking issue. Click here to read the ...
Give our bee spy game a try and find out what all the buzz is about in our bee issue. ...
Don't be green with envy, everyone can enjoy our healthy green issue. Click here to read the newsletter!
Shake off that cabin fever and start prepping your yard for summer! Repair those raised beds, pull some weeds, and ...
A certified fitness trainer who will come to you! Serving state or Maine employees in the greater ...