- ME FIRST
- Welcome to the State’s Wellness Programs
- How to Apply
- Change Your Life – Resources Available to Maine Employees
- Wellness Center Code of Conduct
- Gym Program for State of Maine Employees
- Healthy Directions
- Peer Program
- Retiree Program
- Roaming Fitness Specialist in Augusta
- Roaming Fitness Specialist in Bangor
- TDES FREE PROGRAM – Telephonic Diabetes Education & Support
Things of Note
Enjoy Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, & New Year’s with their special ceremonies, traditions and foods.
These scenarios give you a chance to check your responses to hypothetical emergencies. Click here to ...
Sleep is important for health and learning – and it cannot be banked or made up on the weekends.
Versatile chicken is popular around the world so you will never run out of recipes!
What do all of those terms mean? Is it important to know that no hormones were ...
This is a fight you can win – arm yourself with a flu shot!
A certified fitness trainer who will come to you FOR FREE!
BANGOR WELLNESS CENTER HAS MOVED! Great News!!!!! Class update: We are ...
Enjoy your grill while taking steps to limit HCAs, carcinogenic compounds created when meat is cooked at high temperatures.
Aah! Vacation! Are you looking forward to a relaxing winter trip with the family during school vacation? Of course many other ...