Now open at 5:00 a.m. Monday through Friday and on Saturdays!
Monday through Thursday, 5 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday, 5 a.m. to 4 p.m. (June through August)
Friday, 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. (September through May)
Saturday, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Eastside Wellness Center is committed to the health and wellbeing of Maine state employees!
A large variety of group exercise classes and Basketball is offered and well liked in the gym. View the Fitness Class and Basketball Schedule and the Fitness Class Description pages here. The gym has cardio and strength training equipment as well as free weights, exercise balls, kettle bells and more with televisions attached to most, so bring your own headphones and feel free to use this personal feature!
|For FREE membership, you must be a State of Maine full time, part time or seasonal employee, retiree or spouse. All who apply will be required to show proof of state of Maine medical insurance.|
Here’s How to Sign Up!
- Stop by the Eastside Wellness Center for membership paperwork or call us at 620-9400 and the staff can fax it to you. Just fill it out, and drop it off.
- You may wish to print and fill out our online Membership Application, Membership Agreement/Waiver and our Wellness Center Code of Conduct forms if that is easier, and bring in these completed forms to the front desk staff.
- You can find a Medical Clearance form here if you need medical clearance from your physician before you can join.
- Come dressed in gym clothes or bring them with you and use the locker rooms to change.
- Schedule an appointment to meet with a fitness trainer for FREE! Here is a list of free services to choose from!
The Eastside Wellness Center is located at 6 Elkins Lane near the Riverview Psychiatric Center. Here you will find a detailed map from your location to The Eastside Wellness Center.